The institute is free and open
to all interested educators. Enrollment is limited to forty.
You may apply by mail, fax or
- Mailing Address:
- E-Mail Address:
- Telephone Number (Home:/Office:/Fax:)
- School Name/ Address:
- School District
- Grade and Subject(s) taught:
- Special Interests or Professional Experience:
- Number of Years Teaching Experience:
- Where does this topic fit into your curriculum?
This program may be audited at no charge.
Teachers completing the entire institute and writing curriculum
materials are eligible to register for 2 professional level development
credits through U. C. Berkeley Extension for a $175 fee (2 semester
units or 30 hours in International and Area Studies). There are
a number of tuition scholarships available.
1. I wish to audit:______
2. I plan to register on my own for credit:______
3. Please Consider me for Curriculum Tuition Scholarship:_______
For further information, call Michele Delattre at 510-643-0868 or email